Sidor

tisdag 6 september 2011

Press in Belgium and rotation on radio in France

Hey! It's a beautiful day here in Stockholm. While everybody's enjoying the sun, I'm working at my computer. Inside! But interesting things are happening so I'm happy anyway :-)

I've got this nice review on Rootstime today. Just click on Cd/Dvd Recensies and you'll find "Glass people in the woods".


“Annis Brander presents meaningful songs with a message on her second release ‘Glass People In The Woods’. Her purpose is to make the listeners consider and reflect about the content of her lyrics, which is a noble objective. When the music and her singing are then also pleasant and modern, we really can’t think of any objections for not getting closer to this album.”
– www.rootstime.be 

Radio I.S.A France has chosen 5 of the songs from my forthcoming album for rotation on their radio station.

Take care! Ciao Annis