Sidor

måndag 19 september 2011

More radio time


Good news! My new album "Glass people in the woods" is getting more and more rotation on radio stations around Europe. In France, The Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden and on Ireland.


Here's a list of the radio stations and which song from the album they play:

More than ice cream - SR P4, Radio Lidingö, Nöjesradion Enköping, Sweden, 
Muziek En Toch, The Netherlands, Radio Compagnie, The Netherlands and Americana Radio, The Netherlands

Oh foolish me - Folk en zo, The Netherlands, Radio I.S.A, France

Oh Darling - Radio Rucphen Fm, The Netherlands

Sweet Marianne - Acoustic Rain, The Netherlands, RTE  Radio 1, Ireland, Radio I.S.A France

Burning Sky - Radio I.S.A France

Grace - Radio I.S.A France

Goodnight - Radio I.S.A France

The whole new album - Nashville Rock, Belgium